Refund: When a product is sent back to us for a full refund, in the case of a manufacturing fault, within a certain time frame
Exchange: When a product is sent back to us and in return, you get a new product or credit note for the value of the goods
C de C Shoes will provide you with a credit note/exchange for incorrect sizing/colour, provided the items:
- Have not been damaged, worn or used, and are in original condition and box
- Have all original packaging including tags
- Are returned to C de C Shoes within 21 days of purchase. Please include receipt/invoice with all returns
- If any of the above requirements are not met, C de C Shoes reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund
- Customers are responsible for expenses to return the goods back to us, Australia Post is recommended
- Refunds are processed by the original method of payment.
To submit a return, please head to our return portal.
- If the goods have a manufacturing fault, we will repair, replace or refund the purchase amount. This is subject to us viewing the goods.
- Send us an email; firstname.lastname@example.org, with images of the fault and tell us about it. We will then be in contact with you to help.
RETURN IN STORE
- You may also bring your item into one of our stores and we will happily exchange. This is subject to availability of the goods. Our exchange and return policy will apply.
- It is best to email us; email@example.com, if you plan on returning an item (for the same item) so we can make sure, your size will be available when you arrive.
- We will happily exchange your first item and post it out to you for free however, subsequent exchanges will incur a $10 postage fee